APRIL 18th EVENT POSTPONED TO A FUTURE DATE
Like all of you, we’ve been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Although SLO County does not currently have any confirmed cases of COVID-19, our community is still taking action to prevent the possibility of one. To that point, we are postponing our upcoming event. We are hopeful that all this will pass and we’ll get another event scheduled soon.
Maximizing Our Health Potential
Through Innovative & Evidence-Based Therapies
Date: Saturday, April 18th from 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Location: Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo
1605 Calle Joaquin
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Passionate world-renowned speakers sharing their thought-provoking wisdom while positively influencing communities and individuals worldwide!
What you’ll learn from this event:
- How to eliminate and prevent conditions like; migraine headaches, allergies, mental fogginess, depression, auto-immune, cervical spine issues, stroke, snoring, vertigo, ADHD, Tourette’s and sleep apnea.
- The most effective, efficient, and evidenced-based ways of decreasing body-fat while increasing lean muscle and bone density.
- How to reverse and prevent metabolic disorders like type 2 diabetes, obesity, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s.
- The truths, the lies, and the significant health benefits of cannabis and CBD oil.
- How to unlock your epigenetic potential.
- How to reverse and prevent osteoporosis, sarcopenia (loss of lean muscle), and Dynapenia (loss of muscular strength).
What you’ll experience at our “POP Fair”
Local vendors serving healthy and delicious gourmet foods and drinks!
Health and business professionals sharing their wisdom and resources to support your journey to optimal health and well-being!